- Intelligent IP SysLog Management: IP SysLog Management System is a fully automated, one click software application based solution, which collects, stores, correlates and analyzes large volume of network and security event IP logs for security, auditing and reporting purpose. IP Log information is immediately available for near real-time security investigations and incident response.
- NAT Log Collector Engine: NAT Log Collector collects information from various Router / CGNAT devices .The Router /CGNAT device pushes the information to the Server. The Server facilitate a unique design to support a high volume Connections on the basis of different protocols on a single CPU server.
- NAT Log Parsing & Processing Engine: It enriches and converts NAT Logs to the required format, arranging data in an ordered structure into the storage and file system. Thus enabling run time correlation to initiate faster queries on the data. It parses and processes different types of file format like Netflow. Binary, CSV, Zip and supports the processing of EDRs as well as firewall logs with millions of Connection that can be stored for a year or more.
- User friendly GUI based Operations: A simple, user friendly and easy to operate GUI that allows users to achieve complete information such as userid/username, Public IP, Private IP, along with end–to-end IP : port details. It also provides GUI based access for Nodal officers and vigilance agencies along with the support of single reporting GUI for multiple system deployed.
- LI Query Search/Advanced Search: Enables the following types of search such LI Query Search, Advanced search & Sliding Window Search. There are various CDR fields that can be stored/added for the operators and the vigilance agencies.
- Secured File System: Secured File System supports a unique feature of “write once read many”, once the data is entered; it cannot be edited or deleted for security purpose.
- Integration with 3rd party Network Elements: In order to correlate the data subscriber information is obtained from AAA, CGF/Mediation or some other system that contains the usage information, if the data is available both with the 3rd party system and is also locally stored, the correlation engine fetches the data from 3rd party system whenever required.
- Support for High Availability: Supports primary to secondary switch over. In case the NAT Log collector goes down, it automatically enables the other NAT log collectors thus keeping the system up throughout with 99.999% availability. It also enables geo redundancy and other multiple deployment scenarios.
- Carrier Grade Reliability and Proven Performance
- Investigation teams and vigilance authorities can easily achieve complete information of user
- Ease in operations – Reduced severity of business interruptions
- Flexibility in search logic, ensuring faster search results
- Provides capability to filter, analyze and generate reports based on Sys log
- messages Optimum storage for huge data traffic supporting millions of Connections / sessions
- Manage long-term Log data storage in database file system for over a year or more
- Highly customized Software Application and web based solution